Wanted: Workers with green fingers for harvesting Cucumbers and Tomatoes in Greenhouses
At this employer they support your career with onsite training. They provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. You can become a fully experienced worker in no-time and have work all year round.
Greenhouse workers mainly work with their hands during the picking of greenhouse vegetables or flowers, using a variety of specially designed tools.
• Picking and Harvesting of Cucumbers and Tomatoes
• Unleafing of the plants
• Quality control
What we expect from you:
• Good English language skills; Polish or Lithuanian language is also ok
• Working efficiently and carefully
• Stamina and a lot of energy
• Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues
• MUST have a bank account number
• Minimum salary of €11,16 gross
• Additional vacation payment of 8,33%
• Long-term contracts
• 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job (38h a week)
• Employee insurance and access to healthcare
• Working fulltime (no shifts)
• Enough breaks throughout the working day
What is arranged for you (for a fee):
• Certified accommodation with wifi (€84.50,- per week)
• Transport (car or bicycle) to and from work (free). The employer will decide whether you get a car or a bicycle based on distance.
• Health insurance (€ 29,22 per week)
|Job Category||Production Agriculture|