Operator procese in Industria Alimentara
Un operator in industria alimentara este responsabil de operare si mentinerea masinilor si echipamentelor utilizate in linia de productie . Profilul pe care trebuie sa il indepliniti este descris mai jos.
Pentru că trebuie să înțelegeți limba engleză B2, următoarea parte a acestei oferte de muncă este în limba engleză.
Competence, skill and experience
- Knowledge: The operator has knowledge of food safety and hygiene and understands the critical points in the production process that affect the quality and safety of the end product. He or she is familiar with the equipment and machines used in food production and can operate and maintain them. In addition, the operator has insight into production schedules and can communicate effectively with other employees and managers.
- Skills: The operator has good technical skills and can act quickly and effectively in case of equipment problems. He or she can follow instructions and has an eye for detail when performing quality checks.
- Responsibilities: The operator is responsible for operating and maintaining machines and equipment, performing quality checks, troubleshooting the equipment and reporting any problems to the supervisor. In addition, the operator is responsible for complying with food safety and hygiene regulations and ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
- Working hours: The operator usually works in shifts and can therefore be flexible in his or her working hours. He or she must be able to stand and work for long periods in a noisy and sometimes hot environment. Safety clothes and ear protection provided.
- Education: The operator has often completed an intermediate vocational education in the direction of food technology or mechanical engineering. In addition, he or she may have followed additional courses or training in the field of food safety, hygiene, quality control and machine maintenance or having referable experience within the work field.
- Personality: The operator is precise, resistant to stress and patient. He or she can handle changes well and is able to switch quickly between different tasks. In addition, the operator is responsible and reliable and takes safety and quality seriously.
What we expect from you
- Experience as process operator at least 2-3 years
- Preffered with drivers licence cat B
- English talking at least B2
- Must have a bank account
- 15-16 euro an hour. Payment every 4 weeks. Advanced payment every week if necessary
- 36-40 hours guaranteed working a week
- Central region of the Netherlands
What is arranged for you (for a fee)
- Accommodation 110 euro per week – room of 2 persons
- Healthinsurrance 34 euro a week
- Transport – no costs
Pentru cei interesati, va rog sa trimiteti C.V. sau un mic rezumat din care sa reiasa experienta si certificatele/calificarile detinute la adresa firstname.lastname@example.org sau puteti suna sau lasati mesaj / whasapp la numarul de telefon 0031619716489 si vom reveni cat mai repede cu un raspuns.
|Job Category||Fabrica de productie|
|Salariu||€ 15-16,- per hour|